Our paintball Gift Vouchers are a simple, honest method of providing a gift for a friend or loved one that you can guarantee will please. The full terms and conditions of our vouchers are set out below...
Your Paintball Event and Paintball Costs
- PAINTBALLS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THESE TICKETS.
- The first 100 paintballs for each player must be pre-purchased at the time of booking. The price is £7 per 100 rounds.
- Additional paintballs are charged at a rate of £7 per 100. Your venue may offer you a discount on buying paintballs in bulk on the day of your event, but we cannot guarantee this.
- Paintballs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets must be presented to your chosen venue upon arrival. Otherwise, entry may be refused. If spaces are available, the entry fee of £8 and the £7 cost of the first 100 paintballs may be charged for each player without a ticket by the venue.
- If a member of your group does not attend the event then they will loose their pre-payment and forfeit the first 100 paintballs.
- The approximate average number of paintballs used for a full day is 400-600. Actual consumption varies and is down to each individual in your group.
- Our venues do not permit the use of paintballs purchased from anywhere other than the venue itself.
- Players must abide by the rules and regulations at their chosen venues on the day of their event. Players should remain courteous to staff and game marshalls at all times. Failure to do so may lead to you being asked to leave the venue without a refund. Players must be present for the safety briefing.
- Please arrive at the venue promptly at the time given in your booking email receipt. Failure to arrive on time may result in you being unable to participate and any monies paid being forfeit.
- Games cannot be cancelled or moved within 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Notification of a requested change of date or venue must be provided in writing, via post or email to the addresses provided with your tickets, at least 14 days prior to the event date.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking without prior notice. In the event of cancellation on our behalf, an alternative date, venue or full refund will be offered.
- The venue holds Public Liability Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense. On arrival at your event you will be required to sign a form which releases and indemnifies responsibility of any personal injuries.
- There may be no disabled access at your venue.
- The minimum age for participants is normally 12 years old. In some cases, at a particular venue, it may be higher. Please check at the time of booking.
- In order to redeem your tickets, you must do so by following the instructions provided with your tickets. These instructions will provide you with a web address and/or telephone number to use to redeem your tickets.
- Our tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have received email receipt of your payment for the first 100 paintballs for each person in your group.
- If you wish to return your tickets, you may do so in writing within 14 days of purchase. Send your receipt and tickets by recorded delivery to PURE Paintball, UCZ Paintball Park, Next to Trago Mills, Newton Abbot, TQ12 6JD. Please note that once this period has passed, the terms and conditions will become binding and it will not be possible to refund you for your tickets.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
If you have any further queries or would like clarification on an issue relating to these terms and conditions, please contact PURE Paintball on 0845 519 4369.